Warranty and complaints
We care about our products and logically do our best to deliver them to you in top condition. However, it sometimes happens that an order breaks during transport or that something else happens that entitles you to a warranty claim. From a legal point of view, you are obliged to make a written report to us about this within two months after the discovery of the defect via e-mail address email@example.com stating order number.
If the defect falls within the 12-month warranty, we will arrange for repair or replacement free of charge.
Warranty period and conditions
The warranty period on your GPS Smartwatch is 12 months on technical issues and assembly errors .
Excluded from warranty are:
- Wear-sensitive parts such as batteries, watch straps, charging cables, hinges and locks, buttons, screen protectors. These parts can wear out during their life and intensive use.
- Physical damage such as scratches, dents, broken plastic and/or displays, and watch straps.
- Damage caused by water or liquids.
- Damage caused by dust, sand or overdue maintenance of your device.
- Damage caused by the use of products not supplied by us, such as smartphone chargers.
- Damage caused by accident, misuse, abuse, liquids, water, fire, or earthquakes, or other external causes.
- Damage due to use other than described in our manuals, documentation, or instructions via our website.
- Damage from unauthorized third party service. (e.g. your local watchmaker or jeweler)
What can we repair?
It can happen that a watch strap or part breaks with a GPS watch for children. You can submit a repair request to us for this. We use the following rates for this. The stated rates are incl. VAT, and excl. € 7.25 shipping costs. (DHL)
- New watch strap € 14.95
- USB charging cable € 14.95
- Battery / Battery replacement due to incorrect charging € 79.95
Damage from water, dust or sand
Damage caused by water, dust or sand is difficult to repair. We can investigate for you to what extent your device can still be repaired. We will then make a cost estimate and inform you in advance.
Also consult your insurance
Certain damage cases (eg damage by third parties) are reimbursed by your insurance company. So always consult your insurance company before contacting us.
It can always happen that something doesn't go quite as planned. We recommend that you first make complaints known to us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . If this does not lead to a solution, it is possible to register your dispute for mediation. From 15 February 2016 it is also possible for consumers in the EU to register complaints via the ODR platform of the European Commission. This ODR platform can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/odr. If your complaint is not yet being processed elsewhere, you are free to deposit your complaint via the platform of the European Union. Of course we always prefer to solve it together.
GPS Smartwatch is part of:
3902 KG Veenendaal
Chamber of Commerce Number : 86538926
VAT no: NL002819476B86