Installation explanation GPS Smartwatch WB32A
INSERT SIM CARD INTO GPS WATCH
- Pull out the SIM card holder from the side
- Place the SIM card in the holder
- Place the SIM card holder with SIM card back into the watch
If the watch was on when you inserted the SIM card, you will need to restart the watch.
* Restart watch
Go to settings on the watch -> scroll down -> until restart. While restarting the watch, the watch will process the data and then the watch can be used.
ACTIVATE THE LEBARA SIM CARD SUPPLIED
- Insert the SIM card into your watch and turn on the watch
If the watch was already on, please switch it off via: Go to settings on the watch -> scroll down and press restart
- Activate the SIM card by calling 1244
Follow the indicated steps for the language here and indicate this. Then hang up again, you don't have to do anything with topping up here, that will come forward in the next step via a MyLebara account.
After these steps, the SIM card is activated !
To make the GPS Watch ready for use, it is necessary to install a SIM card with calling and internet credit. With this SIM card, the watch can send the GPS track and calls can be made to and from the watch. As standard we supply a promotional SIM card from Lebara (NL) with a Dutch mobile telephone number (+316). As a customer, you could also use this SIM card in Belgium.
For Belgium, however, we recommend primarily using a provider such as Proximus with excellent coverage throughout Belgium and low rates for calling in Belgium. This Belgian SIM card is not included, but you can easily obtain it in stores everywhere. We would also recommend Telenet.
PUT A CREDIT ON THE SIM CARD
- Download MyLebera app in the App Store/Playstore on your smartphone
- Open the app and create an account
- Your verification SMS will be sent to the Lebara SIM card in your watch, which can be found by following these steps:
Start screen with the clock -> swipe to the left, then you will see the screen with the blue clock -> then swipe from top to bottom with your finger on the screen and then you will see the notifications, or SMS.
- Go to the menu at the top right
- Select 'top up & bundles'
- Then choose 'upgrade' of All in Bundle and the desired amount. For NL the best bundle is "All in NL of € 10.00", outside NL the best bundle is "All in International of € 15.00". The amount you indicate is always valid for 30 days at Lebara.
The DATA is necessary for the communication between the app and the watch, in addition to determining the GPS location.
As a result, it is sometimes also advantageous to take out a subscription with another provider in NL or BE. Any desired provider is employed in the GPS Smartwatch
DOWNLOAD THE APP ON YOUR MOBILE
- Scan the QR-Code for the APP with the camera of your phone or download the program “SeTracker2” via the Appstore (iOS) or Playstore (Android)
- Open the application and set the language to Dutch and area to Europe and Africa
- Register with an email account
Please note, only use letters and numbers when creating a password, for example: Password12
If the scan fails, you can enter the code manually. The Smartwatch is now linked to the app.
It is important to know that after changes to the settings, you always have to restart the watch to allow the data to be processed.